LIMITED TIME OFFER!
You're ready for a change. You want to start feeling younger and looking more healthy, but you just don't know where to start? If you’re looking for a way to reduce puffiness, relieve facial tension, and improve circulation all while improving the look of your skin over time, our Unisex Jade Roller and Gua Sha Board is for you.
The Jade Roller and Gua Sha board will help you remove the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Jade Stone glides smoothly over your face and provides a nice massage for your face. This massage helps promote blood circulation to the face for healthy glowing skin. When using the Jade Roller, you are undergoing Scrape Therapy. Scrape Therapy is the process that promotes local blood circulation, increases energy metabolism, relieves pain, and clears toxins from your body. The stone used in the jade roller is a great scraping tool that helps relieve pressure, brings relaxation, and always puts whoever uses it into a graceful mood.
- Relieves Facial Tension
- Enhances Skin Elasticity Tightening And Toning The Skin
- Discourages The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles
- Reduces Puffiness, Eye Bags And Dark Circles Around Eyes
- Helps Penetrate Beauty Products Like Face Creams And Serums Deeper Into The Skin For Better Absorption
- Promotes Blood Circulation To The Face For A Natural Healthy Glow
HOW TO USE
-Before Undergoing The Jade Rolling Process, You Should Wash And Moisturize Your Face For Clean And Smooth Skin
- Cheeks: Place The large End Of The Jade Roller On Your Chin, Apply Medium Pressure And Roll It Towards Your Ear. Repeat In The Same Spot 5-6 Times, Then Move Up Along Your Cheek. Repeat On The Opposite Side.
- Forehead: Next, Move Up To Your Forehead. Starting In the Middle Of Your Forehead, Use The Large End To Roll Towards Your Ears. Repeat In The Same Motion 5-6 Times Then Switch To The Opposite Side Of Your Forehead.
- Under The Eyes: Using The Small End, Apply Medium Pressure And Roll From The Inner Eye Towards To Outer Corner. Repeat 10-15 Times And Switch To The Other Eye.
- Jaw: Finish Off The Jaw By Using The Indent In The Croissant-Shaped Board, Apply Medium Pressure And Scrape From One End Of The Jaw To The Other End.